Wednesday, December 17, 2008

WHAT?

ONE WEEK AGO

TODAY

Crazy to think this happened in just one week! Yeah, pigs are flying. It is snowing and sticking here in Las Vegas. We are loving it. I just hope they cancel school tomorrow so we can stay home and play in it all day. The kids are loving it. Hopefully it will be around for Christmas. As Barry Ryan says, "Man, it is that darn global warming".

5 comments:

Tracy Anderson said...

Too funny! Barry must be related to me. I just commented to Phillip that we were lucky for global warming otherwise can you imagine what the weather would like?

They cancelled school here. I guess we can hope they cancel it there too.

Anonymous said...

Hey Sister Bulow!!!

I know!!! They just announced that they canceled school!!! I am so excited that we have no school!! Have fun!!!

-Alexis Close

Angie said...

Wow - I can't believe you guys got snow! How fun is that!

Sara said...

Wasn't that crazy? It was nice coming home to some yummy jam and rolls:) Thanks!

Heidi said...

I still can't believe that it snowed here either! My kids had a blast in the snow also!