Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Barry Bretton's Birthday

Barry Bretton turned 6 over the Thanksgiving weekend so we had a birthday party with all our family. It was great fun! You have to know that Barry Bretton has had his Birthday planned for about an entire year now. He wanted to have a paper airplane theme plus bob for apples. I took about 100 pictures this weekend so I will just show some of the highlights. This is Barry Bretton and his plan for the paper airplane flying competition. The one on the left is my brother, Brett, lining up and the others are lining up too. Flying airplanes was serious business. Barry Ryan and Brett won all of the challenges. They both made really good planes.



Here is Vallie and Barry Bretton bobbing for apples. Barry Bretton LOVES apples. He couldn't wait for this. Below are some others that got in on the fun.

Here is a model airplane craft we made and painted.
I tried to get some pictures of the kids in the fall leaves for Christmas cards this year. It didn't work out so good. They wouldn't cooperate and then I just got all ticked off. I hate family pictures. So this is the best I got.




Needless to say we will not be sending these out. I don't know what we will do yet.

4 comments:

Sara said...

Happy B-day Barry Bretton:) Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I love that he wanted a paper airlplane competition...too cute:)

Angie said...

That is so cute that he wanted to bob for apples! I love it! I wish we could have been there. I know it's so hard to get a good Christmas photo. My dad took a million pictures of us and we actually got one that worked. My mom was good to get the kids to smile. It took a whole team. :) I hope the rest of your trip went well.

Annie said...

Look at your little family grow. I can't believe how big he is getting. So cute that he had it planned for a year. Love the family pictures at the bottom!

Angie said...

I wanted to add that I am glad you left your hair long because it looks great! I miss your blogging, but I know you have got to be so busy this time of year with Christmas and everything with Relief Society. Are you guys going to be in St. George at all during the holidays?