Here are the kids all dressed for Easter in their new church clothes. They were both so excited for Easter Sunday and Vallie's dress ended up fitting her so that is always good. Vallie is such a little spitfire just like me so I have to just laugh at the things she does half of the time cause I totally see myself doing them at two. I was reading a new Mother Goose book the other day and just had to laugh to loud about a rhythm we found that describes her to a T. It reads:There was a little girl
who had a little curl
right in the middle of her forehead.
And when she was good
she was very very good
but when she was bad she was horrid.





4 comments:
Barry Bretton is getting so tall! They look so nice in their Easter clothes. I'm glad Vallie has some spunk to her because that just makes her more fun! :) Hope little Brahm is doing good.
I know I can't believe how tall Barry Bretton is getting. That is the first thing I noticed. WOW! How is the little one?
They are so adorable. I love that poem. I might have to use it as the motto for my girls too. Vallie's dress looked incredible by the way.
Their easter outfits look so good. What a good looking family. I had to laugh at the nursery rhyme, that is perfect.
Post a Comment