Thursday, March 27, 2008

Baseball Boy

Barry Bretton is in his second week of T-ball practise and is just loving it. He just loves to get out and play with friends. Here are some pictures of his first practise of the season. I really can't believe how big he is getting. I know he is going through a growth spurt cause I can't keep him fed. He will finish his whole plate full of food for lunch and before even getting up say, "can I have a snack or something Mom". Plus he just finished off an apple (his favorite) before he sat down. He is so much fun to have around and such a help with the new baby and Vallie.

2 comments:

The Baker said...

tara he is just so adroable, I have always loved that kid. I want to start Jack in t-ball next year too! Looks like so much fun!

Angie said...

He is getting so big and such a handsome boy. I bet it's fun to watch him practice. The weather looks so nice too.