Sunday, January 18, 2009

Fishing!

Some of our great friends invited us to go fishing out on Lake Mead on Saturday. Although we didn't catch anything, we had a BLAST. The day was perfect, we couldn't have asked for better weather plus, we fished, played on the beach, and had a picnic. Vallie was in heaven! I swear that girl has no fear (except for the dark of course). She parked herself right in the front of the boat even when we were going super fast just letting the wind blow through her hair. Barry Bretton loved taking a turn driving the boat but wanted no part of sitting in the front. He was more comfortable in the back with me.Here is a picture of almost all the kids (excluding babies) fishing off the back end of the boat. I thought it was so cute how they were all lined up in a row. Our friends have the cutest little family. Their kids are the same age as ours and our little ones have so much fun together.
Brahm loved the beach. He dug in the sand and crawled all over which is funny cause I couldn't even get him to touch the sand when we were in California. He hated wearing a life jacket. This is him pouting on the boat cause I put a life jacket on him.
We are so thankful for great friends and great memories!

3 comments:

Sara said...

How fun! It looks like you guys had a good time! The weather has been perfect lately, too! I love the picture of all of you!

John said...

The family picture is so good of you guys! Your eyes sparkle! That looks like such a fun outing. Friends with boats are the best kind! :) Ha. Ha. Actually, I don't think we have any friends with boats. :)

Angie said...

That was me, not John! :)