Saturday, August 9, 2008

6 months


Brahm is 6 months old and for anyone who knows me very well knows I LOVE 6 month old babies. I can't get enough of them. I wish I always had a six month old. They just bring a smile to my face. They are still small enough to be a baby baby yet big enough to sleep through the night, sit up, eat food, and completely enjoy the world around them. All you have to do is look at them and they get the biggest grin on their face and laugh at the silliest things. Then, they just have this intensity to figure out the world one toy at a time. I love it. These are some pictures I took of Brahm this morning eating Cheerios for breakfast. He is so big sitting up in his chair feeding himself all by himself. I just want to hug him and squeeze him all the time. I love the stages of life all my kids are in right now. Can I just pause life for a while? Things are going way to fast.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Angie said...

I had actually been thinking that I hadn't seen pictures of Brahm lately so you must have read my mind. He is so cute! I know what you mean about wanting to pause time. These little children are so special. I am anxiously awaiting the night that Lizzie sleeps through the night though. Hope you have a nice Sunday today. I know they are busy for you.

Sara said...

Brahm looks so cute in all those pictures! I know it is amazing how fast time goes by, so we need to make sure we enjoy every minute when they're so small! It seems just like yesterday that you were pregnant w/him...Oh how time flies:)