
Barry Bretton was able to be baptised last month. It was a terrific day for everyone. We were shown so much love and support.
Really I can't believe I have an eight year old but no matter 8 or 28 he will always be my little boy. I have to say I was a little worried Barry Bretton wouldn't feel very much support because we just moved into a new ward 3 months before his baptism but as you can see my worries were a little in vain. We have amazing family and friends that would support him wherever we are. We sure are proud of you, Barry Bretton.


3 comments:
Congrats Barry Bretton! I love the picture of him and Vallie. What an exciting day for your family. That is awesome that so many came to support him. I wish we could have come.
What a wonderful time! Way to go Barry Bretton in making good choices! I wish we could have been there! Happy New Year!
What a neat experience. I know it will break me watching my oldest get baptised!
Post a Comment