Monday, February 13, 2012

New Glasses

If you have a child that wears glasses you know how expensive they can be. There is nothing quite like a $300 breakable, but needed accessory in the hands of children. If your child's eyes are so bad their prescription changes drastically every six months, your pocket book hates glasses. That is why I am doing a shout out to Zenni Optical. You know when you find something really good you have to shout it from the roof tops. My friend, Melissa, told me about this online company two years ago and they are so good I have to tell others about them. What if I told you you could get a pair of polycarbonate, anti reflective glasses with 180 degree opening hinges shipped to your door in two weeks or less for $20. Are you calling me a liar? Well, it sounds to good to be true but it is totally FOR REAL. I have ordered Barry's glasses from them for two years now and thank my lucky stars every time I do. We haven't even had one pair of them break either so it isn't cheap quality. Here are his two new pairs we got today (he liked one and I liked one and for $20 each we can totally get both).



It is super simple too. You just upload a photo of yourself and TRY ON the glasses you like on your photo. The glasses look just the same when they arrive so there is no guess work involved. You just type all the prescription info in and it saves all your information. If your prescription changes, it is super easy to alter it on your account too. Also if you order $50 or more, shipping is free but standard shipping is always around $8 or less. Plus, each pair comes with a case and a cleaning cloth and they have tons of styles and sizes to choose from (more than 200 just for children). If you need glasses, you have to try this company. I promise you will be counting your lucky stars and blessing my name every time.

0 comments: