Brahm's birthday was a monster of a good time. Brahm is a funny boy. He is scared of monsters therefor, they intrigue him. So naturally he wanted to have a monster party. I wanted to show him that monster can be fun (and not so scary )!
At the last minute, I made each of my kids monster tees out of old tee shirts they had and scrap fabric. I wish I would have thought of it earlier ( I would have made them for all the little boys). My kids were soooo excited to wear them. Beside making monsters fun, my other goal was to do it for as inexpensive as possible. So all the things I got at the dollar store or things I had around the house (except the dry ice).
I have some wreaths on my front door that I change with the seasons. These are my "Monster Wreaths".
We also made monster footprints out of poster board that led from the sidewalk all the way to the front door. Monster Eyeballs for effect.
My little monsters!
I mean angels:)
I kept the food simple with little tags relating them to monster parts.
Now, I don't claim to be a cake artist but here is my attempt at a monster cake. I know pretty poor. Vallie's comment was, "Why is the monster wearing a mustache?" It is suppose to be a mouth, OKay.
The Monster Slime was a huge hit. There was not one left after the party.Phew. We are over with birthdays for almost a whole year.















3 comments:
So cute! I have never heard of doing bubbles like that - what a fun idea! Happy birthday Brahm!
You are so amazing!!!! I'm going to hire you so my kids finally get a birthday party. :)
Happy Birthday Brahm!!
What a fun party! You always have such great ideas.
Post a Comment