Tuesday, November 6, 2012

School pictures

I just wanted to make a quick post to show we are alive and doing well.  I am sure most of you know Barry has found work (the position he was temping for hired him).  He has been working permanently since August so that is wonderful.  These pictures are all the way from the first day of school.  I found two of these chairs on Craigslist for cheap!  So bought them up in a heart beat.  I have been buying a few things off of Craigslist lately.  Barry isn't as excited about my Craigslist shopping as I am but I have found some great things and have been able to put furniture into empty rooms.
Anyhow, I always take a picture of the kids on the first day of a new school year.  Not that I am a great photographer but I know I will at least have one picture of them every year:)  I know I am terrible to not capture every childhood moment.  So here is the school pictures for 2012. 
Vallie 6 years old and in first grade.  Vallie lost her two front teeth just days before school started.  So she is sooo cute sporting her toothless grin.  (Are you as in love with these chairs as I am?)

 Barry Bretton 9 years old and in fourth grade.  What a smarty pants!

 Brahm 4 years old and preschool. I managed to get him to sit down in the chair long enough to take about three pictures and one of them is completely blurry because he is running away:)  What a busy body!
I hope all of your school years are going well.  We are loving our!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Love the chair! Your kids have grown so much. I am glad you posted. :)

Melissa said...

How is the family? Is your phone# the same? Jason