Thursday, February 21, 2008

3 weeks old

Well it has been 3 weeks since Brahm has been born and not much is going on around here. This is a picture of the hungry little guy. I use the word hungry because he mostly eats all the time (that explains why there is not much going on). He is not chubby yet but expect those cheeks to start filling out any day here, all my babies are chubby. He is a great baby and has even started to sleep for a 4-5 hour span at night so that is a blessing for me cause with the other two I never can sleep during the day.
The other kids are doing well except for the bordem of not going anywhere. Vallie is doing tons better with accidents so I am thankful for that. Here is a picture of Vallie with her baby. It is fun to see the difference between girls and boys with a baby. Vallie is trying to be so motherly. Notice the baby all swaddled up and then she will sit and bounce the baby or rock it until it is "asleep". Then she comes and tells me, "SHHHHHH! the baby is sleeping". Barry Bretton is just too excited to play with him and is alway putting toys by him so he can play. All is all we are doing wonderful. Hopefully we will be out and about soon to give the kids some fun.

4 comments:

Angie said...

Ok, I am changing my mind. In that last picture of your kids on the couch, Barry Bretton looks just like Barry. I guess I can see both of you in them at different times. I am so glad Brahm is sleeping pretty good at night. Hopefully he will keep that up! Take care.

Annie said...

What you said about the differences between boys and girls is so funny. I can picture that. I am so glad you are getting some sleep too. That would be so hard. If ever you need me to come and take those cutie pies off your hands for an hour or two let me know...then you could take a nap with your little one. We could go and get ice cream or something. Let me know ok!

Melissa said...

Hi Tara,
Jason just showed me that you can make comments on blogs; and he showed me that you had made some on ours. I'm a little slow with technology. It's so great, though, to keep in touch this way. I love seeing your pictures; the kids are so cute! Congratulations on the new baby, I'm glad all is well.

Todd & Rakel Gardner said...

I looks like everyone is doing great. And little Brahm is so alert! Hopefully we will so you soon, and the new cousins can get to know each other a little bit. Aren't you glad you have two little helpers around the house with all the busyness?