Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Corn on the Cob



We recieved the first corn of the season from our garden. The kids loved picking and shucking it themselves. Kindof crazy that we are getting corn here in Vegas but we have to do something to keep a little country in this big city.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

The Baker said...

tara, you are amazing!

Annie said...

Such cute pictures of the kids. I want to grow corn!! Yum Yum.

A~

Taylor family said...

How cute. I tried to email you, but it was sent back to me. I knew I could find you here. The pictures are adorable and now I'm hungry.

Angie said...

That is so fun that you did corn! It's weird for me to see your garden because we had to end ours more than a month ago. I guess that's Vegas weather for you. Your blog is great! Love, Angie

Taralee said...

That's awesome! I remember our conversation (the day we were at your house) about you wanting it, and here it it :) How does it taste?